In compliance with the Privacy Act, personal
data can only be provided to very close relatives. It is important that you
submit a request disclosing specific details relative to your search:
1. Your personal data
2. Personal data of the person(s) in question
3. Your relationship to the person or persons
4. Your mailing address.
Data provided should include as much
information as possible, but no less than sur≠name, first name, middle
name(s), date of birth and motherís maiden name.
After the war, most people were
evacuated/repatriated to The Netherlands by ship. This website provides a list of ships, with
references to known archives and pas≠senger lists.
If the name of the vessel is not known, you can
request a search from
1. Het Nederlandse Rode Kruis (see contact info
2. Herman van Oosten (www.passagierslijsten1945-1964.nl)
3. Me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The collection of passenger lists available in the
Netherlands is unfortunately not
complete.† In addition, not every known
passenger list is complete. This means that a search does not always yield